Thursday, January 31, 2013

How Old Are You?

I'm not talking your physical age, the year you were born. I apprehend how old that says I am. How mean are you in your head, in your inspirer? How old do you really touch? How old is old?

When I was twenty I had a girlfriend who dated men eight to fifteen years older than us. I meditation these guys were ancient! What was I cogitative? I'm way older than that at that time and it seems so young. But I dress in't feel my age. I handle like a twenty-five year crafty trapped in an older body ( I won't judge exactly how old - NO ONE TELL!!!). If I don't feel my age then I dress in't have to act my time of life. Right?

Did I ever feel my st of life? Oh yes! When my child quiet lived at home. I think that was true aging. Trying to keep up by her, dealing with relationship drama, behavioral issues - they every part of took their toll and there were days I could consider sworn I was eighty! But being of the kind which she grew up and moved away those young feelings returned, energy boosted and my understanding felt less bogged down. Not that in that place is anything wrong with having children, they're a boon, but they can age us.

So, my strait is, if I date a shore my age will he be his pertaining to physics age or somewhere around my mental age? Hmmm... Of course I paucity a mature guy, I'm t any cougar! I don't have that a great deal of energy or that much time to deal through youngster crap. You know what I dirty. I want to have fun (nay closing the bars! I can't stay up that tardily!) but quiet time is nice likewise. Balance.

No old fuddy-duddy excepting no spring chicken either. How preceding do you feel? Twenty-five, thirty-five, sixty-five? Does is depend on the weather? Your mood? I desire to hear your view! Message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive