Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Have the Time of Your Life Speed Dating Washington DC




I went to Speed Dating Washington DC and it was one of the most interesting experiences of my life. I went with a male friend of mine who was also single. That made me feel a little more comfortable as I was a little afraid to attend an event like that all alone.

 

I have heard horror stories about people going on dates with men they met on the Internet so I figured speed dating would be a more relaxed and safe environment. And I was right! When we first arrived we were greeted by a lovely woman who helped us register and then ushered us over to the bar to socialize with some of the other members of the group. I immediately saw this man that I felt that just had to talk to. There was just something about him that attracted me to him immediately without saying one word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive