Saturday, November 19, 2011

About online dating secrets




If you spend some time talking online, you know there is some question that women ask you all the time. How to answer these questions to ensure that you are getting the attention and interest? Just try using the following lines:

About online dating: 1.If she asks you about your marital status just say, "Well, my dog hates the way I make coffee, he hopes I'll find someone else that will make him coffee every morning"

About online dating: 2. How old are you? "I am a little child ... when I sleep, a mature man"

About online dating: 3. Do you have children? It's a simple question to answer, but you can say yes / no, and earn some points. So .. If you have children you can answer "Oh yes, I ... (a 2 year old boy), it is a nice guy, and he is very responsible for my haircut.") If you n 'have no children, "No, I do not have children yet. I am always looking for women willing to take the risk of having good looking kids, like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive