Monday, January 16, 2012

Get Him and Keep Him Help - 3 Tips If You've Failed At Keeping a Man's Heart Before




I've experienced how much it hurts when a man you love deeply leaves. Thankfully, as a result, I've learned how to capture and keep a man's heart forever. If you want to know how to get the love you've always dreamed of too, here are 3 short get him and keep him help tips I've used - that I believe every woman who's failed in love can learn to use as well...

Tip #1: Only accept a guy who is genuinely interested to have a long-term relationship with you.

In the past, I would accept a guy to be my boyfriend too quickly. That was because I didn't have the wisdom of giving him enough time to PROVE how genuinely interested he was in me. I used to think that just because he was pursuing me aggressively now, he must really like me - and if he really likes me, our relationship surely stands the chance of lasting.

I also used to be afraid of losing a man if I didn't accept him quickly - when he asked. Now, I know that a guy who is genuine about having a long-term relationship with me, is willing to wait until I am ready. That's what happened with my man... When I told him I needed more time to assess if he was the right man for me, he eagerly told me he was willing to wait. And he did.

A guy who is genuinely into you won't threaten to leave just because you need more time to think. If he leaves, he wasn't the right man for you anyway.

Tip #2: Think about what your deal breakers are.

To get him and keep him, you need to know what your deal breakers are. It may sound counter-intuitive, but men respect a woman who knows what she wants. Men also respect a woman who feels confident enough to walk away from a relationship that doesn't work for her. No man wants to think of himself as 'the guy she settled for'. It makes him feel good about himself when he knows you've chosen him to be your partner because he's truly the best and right man for you. For a relationship to last, mutual respect must exist. And if you want his respect, you need to know what your deal-breakers are - and be ready to walk away if he doesn't live up to your most important needs and expectations.

Tip #3: Keep doing your best to be fun and easy to be with.

Long-term relationships take work. But the work you need to do - to get him and keep him - is to make yourself happy. Don't depend on him for your happiness. It takes work to keep yourself fun and easy to be with... because it's inevitable that some situations in life will get you down. But remember: No man can stand being with a depressed or angry woman for long - no matter how beautiful she is. So it's important that you work on your attitude. Towards life, other people, him, family, etc. When you maintain a fun and easy attitude, he will think himself of as a lucky man - because he has a happy woman as his partner - unlike some of the other men he knows or sees.

Working on being fun and easy to be with, knowing what your deal breakers are and choosing to accept a man only after he's sufficiently proven himself to be genuinely interested to have a long-term relationship with you are 3 of the get him and keep him help I've learned over the years - through experience, heartbreak and tears. Please use them now... so you can have the love you've always wanted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive