Monday, December 19, 2011

How to Meet and Pickup on Those 2 Cuties at the Coffee Shop




She's super cute! She's here studying for English! Now, here's the deal... the way we met was easy enough...

She was in the Coffee shop with her cute friend. And all the guys were staring at her/them. But, nobody was approaching them. So, what did I do different?

Well, #1, First of all I wasn't intimidated by the fact that they were super cute and adorable. All these guys were sitting around, looking, staring at them, but didn't approach...

#2 I didn't let social rules stop me. See, this is the number #1 thing that stops most men dead in their tracks. They are so concerned or worried about what other people would think. Or if they older or whatever!

Now, here's one of the Secrets to the female mating system. She will only mate and or date a male who doesn't follow stupid societal rules. And here's why. If it's not a law or it will mean death, then why would you let other people stop you from getting what you want. Now, that's a very, very smart instinct the female mating system has. Her system is looking for a man who goes after what he wants and takes it! Yes, I am dead serious. Now here's why. If you are too afraid to meet a girl in public because some idiot or person or whatever made up some B.S. rule that isn't a law, then her mating system won't mate with you, because then you are just to easy to push off your goals and you don't go after what you want.

Now, think about it! If you are too much of a wimp to actually go after what you want, then you are not man enough to make it in the real world and be able to feed her and the family. In all sincerity, do you see how this works?

There are so many intricate and basic things going on, on the instinctual level, that when it all comes down to it, our mating systems actually are smarter than us when it comes to dating and relationships. All you have to do is get out of your own way and literally follow your heart, because that will unconsciously lead you to the promised land! Yes, I mean that!

So, #1 if you want it, go for it! Just do what I did... I saw 2 cute girls and was like "Oh yeah!" "I'm in!"

#2 I didn't care what the other people in the room thought about me. In fact, one guy who was sitting about 8 feet away, was totally turned and staring at them and actually freaking them out. So first of all, don't ever do that. If you stare at a girl and wait, it will freak her out. Just go up and talk to her. Otherwise, turn away and ignore her. Yes, I am serious.

Now, what I did was, I saw 3 tables were open in their area. And, I broke another unspoken social rule you can find in any good/basic body language book. The normal, polite thing to do would be to sit at the far table or the middle table... Nope! I sat right next to them...

But, what I did next is a little secret or a part of a series of secrets that I do on a regular basis. I pulled the table away from them, only about 6 inches to a foot max, and turned my body away and leaned away from them. And then I took my back pack and then my jacket and put it in between us and literally built it up like I was building a barrier in between us! hahaha... I'm teasing them and confusing them for fun! (Girls like this, this is called The Cat and Mouse game! And women love it! Besides, it's their game, not ours! But they love it when guys interact and play this game for fun! It also shows you have learned this form of polite, social interactions with girls which shows you have a higher intelligence which her mating system is looking for.)

And then guess what I did next? I completely ignored them as I was turned away, reading a book with my legs crossed, which means another barrier is up saying, I don't want to be bothered. (Again, Cat and Mouse Game.)

Now, why do I do this? Why do I do all of these things that tells her/them that I am not interested, I just want to be left alone, etc.?

I do it, because the female mating system is hard-wired to detect desperation. A man who is desperate and practically begging for Love or Attention or a girl is a total turn off, because if this man is desperate, then he must not have social value. And it's all about your social value and how to express this in a way that attracts and turns women on. Yes, Social power, Social communication, Body language literally turn women on!

Now why is this? It's because, her mating system is looking for a man who is valued by society by his very presence in a room full of total and complete strangers! Yep, that's right! Now, why is this? Because, if a man can gain social power and respect in a room full of people, then he will have a better chance at survival and feeding his children, because he can gain more social connections with people and can get favors and help from all the social connections he creates.

So yes, when you see some guys just walk into a room and they just seem to own the room and people just seem to gravitate towards them and give them what they want, there is an actual science to this madness. And the great thing is, you can learn how to do this. It's not that hard once you start to see it!

#3 The next thing that happened, was I casually asked them if they were here from Japan studying English. Because there is a University here and a really good program that helps Asian/foreign students to come here and live with host families for up to 1 year to learn English better as a part of their studies as part of their studies in Japanese Universities.

So, when they said yes, they are here to study English, they said it with a wide-eyed look as to say, "How do you know?" So then I responded with, I have met many Japanese girls from Japan here to study at that same college for the same program.

Now, what did I just do here? It shows familiarity. Now I am not just some total stranger. I am a guy who has met other Japanese girls and obviously made friends with them in the past, because I mentioned a few things about their program and why they were here. And to them it is obvious that it's true because how else could I know? (Now, this is only a light level of familiarity, but it does count.)

And then I dropped the big one. I actually dated a girl from Japan who happened to be in a very similar program, and was also staying with a host family in San Francisco, just like them. So then I pulled out my cell phone and showed her the pictures of her and I hugging, and her kissing my cheek, etc. So, the girls smiled in approval and lit up. (This scores big on the familiarity level with girls and also shows that women like you and go out with you and kiss you! Thus it makes you more valuable.)

They asked about her and how long she stayed, etc. and this sparked up a short conversation for a few minutes. And we laughed, smiled etc. I then realized that I was liked by these girls and that 1 of the girls had chosen me. So once I realized this, I played hard to get and simply said, nice to talk to you and have a good day, enjoy, etc. etc. and then I turned away, crossed my legs and went back to reading... hahaha... (Which raises my Value to them.) I ignore them. hehe...

Now, why am I doing this? Why am I ignoring them? Because it drives women crazy when a guy is "NOT" completely and totally focused on them. hahahaha... its all because women/girls have this thing I call "The Cat and Mouse" function, which is hard-wired, literally into her nervous system and mating system. And when you play hard to get, it triggers her to want to chase you! See! There is a way to get women to chase you instead of you chasing them. In fact, if she is not chasing you, paying for all the dinners and expensive gifts in the world won't do a damn thing!

She literally must be so interested in you that she chases you! And basically, how you do that, is by ignoring her at the right times.

So after a few minutes, maybe 5 or so, I then asked them if they are having fun here in the U.S. and if they are going out to clubs. And they giggled and responded and said, "Yes" and that they mostly enjoy shopping here and have a lot of fun shopping.

Now, what did I do here? I steered or directed the conversations into a fun place simply by asking them if they are having fun here. So their brain has to focus on fun just to understand the conversation.

See, steering a conversation to a positive place is as easy as asking a fun question about fun things or simply talking about interesting, fascinating and or fun things. It's literally that easy and makes you a great conversationalist, which is the #1 thing that turns women on sexually! Yes, conversations, effective communication literally turns women on. The better you get at it, the easier it becomes.

That's why I say, "Meeting girls and turning women on is easy once you know how!" Oh, and it's fun too!

#4 Now, as I was talking to these girls back and forth, I noticed the men in the room were giving me the disapproval look and the almost angry, you're a bad guy look... hahahahaha... I know, he's just jealous.

Now here's the deal, this can and will work in your favor if you do 1 thing. Laugh at them, ignore them. This one guy who like I said before was about 8 feet away was really trying to give me the evil eye and disapproval look and the girls saw it. So, I literally starting smiling inside and almost laughed out loud. I just simply had this shitty grin and inside was laughing, because I knew that his guy didn't have the balls to approach these girls and was mad that I did.

Now, here's the deal. It was very clear that the reason this guy didn't approach, or rather his excuse, was because these girls were in college and he was about 45 and in his mind, he was too old. Now, I am almost as old as this guy and I didn't let any excuse stop me let alone my freaking age.

Hey, it's a free country and I don't let other people tell me what I can or can't do, especially when it comes to social rules or personal values or personal morals, etc. etc. Because, that's their B.S., not yours or mine! And that's a major bonus, to her mating system, when you actually live your life by your values and rules and not some total strangers rules who happens to be in the room.

And, hahahaha... I know something that these guys don't know. Younger girls love, love, love to date older guys! I am serious. It's hard-wired into their mating systems to mate with older guys. There are too many reasons to go over them all right here; such as mother nature knows what she is doing and purposely hard-wired younger women/girls to chase older guys and hard-wires guys to be highly attracted to younger women.

So I am sitting there and I laugh at this guy, rather grin at him and sit back and look around the room confidently, because in my head, I can see all the excuses the guys in this room are using to not approach these 2 beautiful, hot and cute/sexy girls. They were too old or not tall enough or not rich enough, good-looking enough, or whatever their B.S. says. And the worst part, is none of it is true! None of these things are what attracts girls to guys at all...

So, when I looked around and grinned, these girls knew exactly what I was thinking. I don't give a damn what you guys think. You guys didn't approach these girls because you let fear tell you what to do, and I didn't! Thus, the spoils go to the guy who takes it! Period end of sentence.

Now, it doesn't end here.

I then go back to ignoring the girls and even say, "Nice to meet you, have a great day, etc. etc.." And they are slightly shocked and then get up to leave as I go back to turning away and ignoring them.

They slowly walk out and I noticed, they stayed right next to the door, just on the outside as they glanced at me. And again, I ignore them...

And then I noticed the guy in the chair 8 feet away gives me this look like some how he accomplished something because the girls left. I looked up at him and just giggled and shook my head, because, I'm not done yet. Everything is set in play, perfectly!

So, then the girls start to walk to the corner, and then I grab my back pack, go out, grab my bike and then went across the street to meet them and said "Hello!" We chatted for about 5 minutes and the one girl acted like her phone rang, which, it didn't... hahaha.. it was in her purse and there is no way she could have felt it if it was vibrating, and I would have heard that too...

So, I realized that the girl next to me who had then stepped close to me within breaths distance, had probably told the other girl that she liked me and wanted me. So at this point, it's a complete wrap and I chit chat for about 3 minutes and ask her if she wants my number and she hesitated. And then I said, "Do you want to give me your number so I can call you?" And then she lit up and said, "Yes!" hahahaha...

So now, watch this. I purposely asked her to hold onto my hot chocolate, even though she had a cell phone in 1 hand and her drink in the other... hahahaha.. this shows that she is willing to do for you which is a strong sign that she really likes you!

*** Note, Guys, girls do not want to be the one to call you. That's your job!

So then I got her number, saved it. And then was about to leave when she said, "Can you call my phone so I can have your number?" So I again asked her to hold my drink, and again, she complied. Then pulled my phone back out and called her. Then gave her a big hug and took off!

Oh, and yes, the guy in the Chair was outside at this point watching us, and I purposely rode my bike back across the street towards him and raised my Hot chocolate drink towards him as if to say, "That's how you do it!" hahahahaha... That guy was a jealous jerk!

And Off I rode into the sunset knowing I am going to have a great winter playing with this deliciously hot girl through the cold winter nights at my place! hahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive