Friday, March 9, 2012

Chemistry is A Fun Subject When it Relates to Dating




As a student in high school, I used to dread the thought of having to go to chemistry class. Memorizing the periodic table of elements, having to read huge chunks of text in a book that could only be described as the most boring book that I ever had to read, and dealing with a teacher that could put me to sleep in about five minutes of a lecture was not what I would call a fun time at all. However, as I later found out, chemistry in the context of dating can be a fun subject to learn. It's something that I have tried to master and even though that may be a futile exercise, I don't mind the rewards that seem to come with the territory.

Chemistry is something that a lot of men just are not really sure of when it comes to dating. They may assume that having chemistry with a woman is akin to friendship and that is really not the case at all. You can be great friends with a woman and still not have the kind of chemistry that is needed in order for her to feel like she wants you. You can be very similar in your likes and your dislikes and she may still not ever find that she feels what she would call chemistry with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive