Monday, March 5, 2012

My Girlfriend of 6 Months




Seven months ago I was single and living the life. I didn't have any worries and did whatever I wanted to. On August 19th I went to a rodeo and saw a friend of the past. Her name was Summer. We hungout and talked about old times then had a goodbye dance at the end of the night before we traded phone numbers. The next day we talked to each other over the phone and that's how it all started.

Summer and I talked everyday and hungout just about every weekend for a month until we sealed the deal and officially started a relationship. We are alike in so many ways it is scary. Summer and I both rodeo on the weekends, so now we travel together. She has changed my life completely from wanting to be single to love being in a relationship and wanting to see her every chance I get.

Most people say opposites attract, but that is not the case with Summer and I. We are alike in just about every aspect of life. We love the same foods, music, lifestyles, rodeo, and we also want the same things in life. She is unlike any girl I have ever been with. Words can not explain how it feels when I am with her. I don't feel like I have to impress her or flash money in her face for her to be happy. She is happy with me and doesn't expect anything more than my love for her. She doesn't need a big fancy house or lots of money because just like she told me, "money can't buy happiness."

We have only been together for 6 months, but I have fallen in love with this woman and don't want anyone else. They say, "when you know, you know" and that is how I feel. I thought I knew what love was, but I didn't have a clue, I have never felt anything like the way I do about her. The past 6 months have flown by since I have been with Summer and the longer we are together the better our relationship gets.

This is how I feel about my girlfriend of 6 months. I have enjoyed being with her every second we are together and would not change it for anything in the world and I know she feels the same way about me. She is the love I want to be in.

Finding the love of your life is an amazing feeling. A girlfriend can change your life for the better sometimes and for the worse. Luckily Summer changed mine for the better and has actually made me want to be the best man I can be. Having a girlfriend that you love is like nothing else in the world. I believe that there is someone out there for everyone and that once you find that person you should never let go. Living life is fun, but living life alone isn't. Whether you be a guy looking for a girl or a girl looking for a guy, you should never give up and once you find someone give the relationship everything you got and if it is meant to be you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive