Friday, March 16, 2012

Plentyoffish Review: How Good Is This Free Dating Site?




Online dating, while not excessively expensive, is also not that cheap. Keep in mind, even if the price tag of a site may seem affordable, since you must pay the fee monthly, you can easily end up spending a lot of money in the long run. If you are frugal, you might be pleasedto find out that there are a number of free dating sites you can try out as well. However, this begs the question: Are such sites any good?

For some time now, I knew about a site called Plentyoffish, and after reading a review of Plentyoffish, I went to the site to get more information. About five years ago, I actually took a brief look at this site. I have to admit that back then, the site did not seem to offer much, and I did not spend much time on it. After that, I had long held the belief that to get the best results with internet dating, you must sign up forthe sites that charge a membership fee.

Since it has been a few years, I made the decision recently to check out Plentyoffish again.I have to admit that Plentyoffish has gone through many improvements. The latest incarnation of Plentyoffish offers many great features like the ability to send virtual gifts to people you are interested in. If you want to have access to even more features, you also have the option to obtain an upgraded membership, which costs around $7 a month. The Plentyoffish site also looks a lot better than it used to, although I still don't care for the aqua color scheme that is used. Should you be interested in matchmaking services, Plentyoffish now incorporates that as well. This makes it somewhat competitive against matchmaking giants like eHarmony.

If you check out a few Plentyoffish Reviews, you will find that quite a few people complain about the membership quality at Plentyoffish. Many users report difficulty in meeting people when they rely soley on free dating sites like Plentyoffish. However, you can be equally unsuccessful using paid sites as well. My own experience using paid dating sites would seem to affirm this. With Plentyoffish, you have nothing to lose since it is free. I am looking forward to seeing how things work for me using this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive