Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Dating Review and Tips On Getting An Eharmony Free Trial




For anyone who is considering joining eHarmony, it's important to have some confidence in the ability of tests to evaluate personalities. Indeed, eHarmony is all about measuring compatibility, and heavily relies upon scientific studies on this intriguing subject. Eharmony is not alone, and plenty of internet dating sites these days have jumped onto the compatibility bandwagon. The two giant gorillas in the field are eHarmony and Chemistry.com. This review of eHarmony will discuss the efficacy of the systems used by dating sites. Following this post, I'll also provide you with access to an eHarmony free trial link.

Because I have actually tried out eHarmony, I will first and foremost talk about my practical experience using the system. To join eHarmony, you are required to complete a personality test online. This typically takes about 1/2 hour to complete. In my opinion, this was probably the most monotonous part about signing up, nonetheless, considering that it plays a large role in the matchmaking process, you must take it seriously and not be rushed when answering the questions. Afterward, the exciting part begins, and you are able to begin being matched up with other members.

Perhaps you are asking yourself how good your matches will be. In my opinion, the matches turned out to be people I commonly find appealing. Generally speaking, I could easily tell that the women I was matched up with were similar in temperament to me. I got through a variety of phases of communication with quite a few matches, and even met a couple of of them, and more often than not, things went well. I eventually ended up together again with an old girlfriend, so I was not able to go further with the members I met on eHarmony. Despite this, I would have to say that my all-around experience with eHarmony was quite positive. I definitely believe that there is something special about their matching technique.

In case you do some research online, you'll see that there are a number of surveys that have been performed to evaluate how successful eHarmony is. The latest study I read about is an Interactive study that established that several hundred couples using eHarmony get married every day. This is undoubtedly a very good indicator which shows that eHarmony is successful in producing relationships that work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive